Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hide and Seek

Today, I was in our bedroom putting stuff away and Sage was in there with me and then he left. I didn't think too much about it and then noticed that I wasn't hearing him in other rooms. So, I walked out to the kitchen/dining area calling his name, no response. I walked past the bathroom and noticed I forgot to close the door, but no Sage. Still calling his name, I go into his bedroom and then back to the kitchen to check the space between the cabinet and the wall where he fits perfectly. No Sage. I walk to the living room still calling his name and see the blanket that is always out on the couch with 2 legs sticking out. I call his name again and he is quiet! I go over to the blanket and pick it up and his face erupts into a huge smile with a great big laugh to follow! I couldn't believe that he hid from me! And he was quiet the entire time I was calling his name! We had a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!