Wednesday, February 15, 2006

He colors!

He actually sits at his chair and scribbles on paper. He is getting quite good if I do say so myself! It is nice to have an activity that he will sit and do for a while. I can pay a bill while sitting next to him and actually try to get something done while he is awake!

But we did have our first non-paper coloring incident. He was sprawled on the floor coloring. That's right, on the floor. Thank God for washable crayons!

In other news, the washing machine repairman is supposed to come and fix the washer. Last time, he was just seeing what it was that needed fixed. So, hopefully, today I can do a full size of laundry which is about half of a normal load. I have been doing 1/4 of normal loads. I hope it works because I really need to get caught up on laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!