Wednesday, June 08, 2005

First Blog

This is my first time blogging! I am excited and have no idea what to write. We just moved to a new city and state, half way across the country. I don't know anyone yet so I have a lot of time on my hands!

I am a stay at home mom for my son, Sage who is almost 11 months old. He is so much fun. He crawls and scoots, waves bye-bye and babbles all the time. We took him to the beach and ocean for the first time last weekend. He wasn't impressed with the grittiness of the sand or the freezing cold water. I guess I will be looking for some kiddy pools. He hasn't quite adjusted with napping and sleeping at night. I am now rocking or patting him to sleep for his naps and he is frequently getting up in the middle of the night and the only way I can get him to go back to sleep is by giving him a bottle. His naps are really short like less than an hour and he usually will only do that twice a day. I don't know what to do. I just keep telling myself that it is a phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!