Saturday, September 17, 2005

Is this my child?

Sage has been sleeping 11 - 12 hours at night. It has been awesome! Ever since we returned from NC, he has been going to bed at 8 and getting up at7:30 and this morning was 8:15! It was like sleeping in! I am not holding my breath for it to last though. Especially since we are traveling, that means he will be up earlier. And we are going back an hour in Iowa so 7:30 to Sage will be 6:30 Iowa time.

Drew is signing up to take the GMATS to try to get into the school of management here at Yale. They have a program that if he can get in to the school, he can get his masters in business by adding one more year of school. It sounds like it will be pretty difficult to get in, so I said go for it and let's see what happens! That is what I said about Yale masters of architecture and look where it got me! I guess we will just have to wait and see. Always waiting for something.

Sage and I went to meet Drew for lunch to get a burrito from a street vendor. They are really good! They rival Chipotle and they are only $5. A guy from China approached us and invited us to a house church. He went to Russia and was saved and met his wife and now he works at Yale Hospital. It seems kind of sad to me that a foreigner came up to me and invited me to learn about Christ. Shouldn't I be doing that to other Americans or foreigners? We will probable go sometime but we will be gone for the next 2 weeks. And one of those weeks, I will get to attend Cornerstone! I am so excited! Speaking of my trip, I better go pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!