Monday, September 05, 2005

Gettin Ready

Today I am getting Sage and I packed for our trip to NC! I think he is pretty much packed except for the stuff I have to grab tomorrow morning (blankie and sleepy bear). Why is packing for myself so much harder? Because I don't like my clothes. I never do. It doesn't matter how many clothes I have, I don't like them. They don't fit right, it is too big or too small. And now I feel larger than normal anyway. I have already pooched out a little. Guess I never got those muscles back in shape! I don't think most people notice, only if you are really looking. My clothes still fit but I dont like them anyway!

I am waiting to book a ticket to go to Iowa while Drew is in Finland. He is supposed to confirm the dates today but doesn't think the guy is working. The ticket price has already risen by $4! I am just afraid I will miss the ticket for some reason. My parents graciously offered to help pay for my ticket to Iowa. I am so grateful because I really didn't want to stay here alone for such a long period of time. I am so excited! I was telling Drew last night the things that I am going to eat while there. I am going to Hickory Park and order a Saucy Southerner with mashed potatos, no gravy and for an appetizer, cheese balls with ranch and then for dessert a Snicker sundae! All for under $10! With a cherry coke! And I might go to B-Bops too and get a cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake! I can't wait! And of course I am excited to see family and friends also!

I will probably not be posting or blog stalking for about a week. Don't miss me too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!