Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I love my kid!

He is so great! We rode on two airplanes yesterday and not once did he throw a fit. In fact, on the way there, he was great too. At the end of the flight everyone would always comment what a good baby he is. I had to force myself to say thank you and not I know! And on the last flight there was a little girl who screamed a lot and made Sage look even better! And just now, he came over and started to fuss a little and I asked if he wanted to go night night and he signed please. I laid him down and he didn't even peep.

Except now, 20 minutes after I laid him down, he is screaming and I went in and checked on him to make sure he wasn't poopy. He is just crying. I don't know what he wants but he needs a nap. I think I will get in the shower so I can't hear his crying. It just breaks my heart. It is so hard because I know if I get him out of bed, taking a nap is no longer an option to him. He will let me rock him for about a minute than he will want to get down to play. His cries are subsiding. Sometimes, he needs a good 10 minute cry then he conks out.

I love when he is playing and then he will walk over to me and give me a hug and go back to playing. It is so stinkin cute. He is now quiet and I want to report that was only 2 minutes of crying.

We had a fun time visiting friends and family. It was kind of a lonely breakfast this morning with just Sage and I since Drew had already gone to school. I am pretty tired from the trip. I think I am 14 or 15 weeks and baby center said my energy will be coming back but I haven't felt that yet. But I haven't thrown up in over a week!

My Grandma Mary died yesterday. She wasn't really my grandma but an adopted grandma. Her daughter and grandkids had died in a helicopter accident 20 years ago and my brother reached out to her and then our whole family kind of adopted her. I got to say good bye last Tuesday. It was so sad to see her that way but I am glad that I got to say good bye and tell her that I love her one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!