Thursday, July 28, 2005

More Changes

The biggest change of the summer is that by next summer, we will have another baby! Yes, I am pregnant again. I am guessing that I am about 5 or 6 weeks along. We are very surprised but excited. I haven't found a midwife yet so I haven't been to the doctor to get the official test.

I took Sage to his one year appointment yesterday and he is 30 inches and weighs 23 pounds. He is in the 75th percentile for height and 60th for weight. His head however, is in the 95th percentile! He screamed for the shots and again when they pricked his finger. It will be interesting taking him at 15 months to see if he remembers what happens there.

That is all the news. I am feeling pretty good, just incredibly, tired. Like unsafe, should I be carrying my one year old tired. It is amazing what your body goes through and the person on the street can't tell at all. God is amazing at how he created our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!