Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Titles Are Getting Lame

You know how the other day I wrote about my day?  Yeah, when I started, I thought, what would be a really fast post?  I'll just write what we did today.  2 hours later, I pushed publish. 

2 hours!  2 hours of my life I won't get back.  But, oh the memories!

Needless to say, I won't be writing about my day tonight.

I write posts in my head all day long, but when I have time to write my mind goes completely blank.  

Some funny Levi stories:

I was feeding Annika and Levi came over and she of course, stopped eating, looked at him and smiled.

He said "She all done, your p**is!"  (Read that in a high pitch voice and picture a little smile on his face.)

I mumbled something about it not being that and go play with your toys. 

Drew made Levi go to the bathroom before he went to bed.  Levi went.  Then said "Your turn!" 

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing what Levi has to say - such a cutie!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!