Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We made it!

We are so glad to be HOME! It is wonderful to have our stuff, our space and not be in the car! I finished book 3 of Harry Potter and bought 4, 5, and 6 today. I know, why am I blogging? I should be reading!

Sage is potty training, officially. He has had three accidents today. But, he catches himself and then finishes in the potty so I am hoping he gets better at this. Someone told me 3 days. I am counting on that 3 days. Hopefully, in 3 days, we will be out buying him a guitar! That is his promised toy, it just doesn't seem to be that important to him.

I need to unpack the bathroom. Not only have we unpacked but reorganized since we had people living here all summer and now we have to put our stuff back where it belongs. Drew took the boys to the park, hopefully, I get done before they get back so they don't start dumping shampoo all over the bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are home safe and sound. Hope life is feeling "normal" and the boys aren't too crazy without the extra space and extra attention of family :)crid96

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I was so glad I got to see you and the boys this summer at Brucemore! Just a warning, when we got back from vacation I had a VERY ornery 2 year old....I hope that doesn't happen with your boys but I'm just warning you in case it does ~ it's normal! :) I know you weren't exactly on vacation but you weren't really home either. Have fun readjusting. How much longer does Drew have??

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!