Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Every Child is Different

I remember "baby-proofing" for Sage. We didn't do much, just kind of as needed, things that would really hurt him, we removed. When he opened cupboards or drawers he wasn't supposed to, we slapped his hand and told him no. I watched him all the time, I was always right there or close by.

Kolby's feelings get hurt when we tell him no in a firm voice. But, look what he does that Sage never did...


See the heater that runs along the baseboard, he steps on that, hoists himself on to the end table and then stands there. The time before when Drew caught him up there, he was actually standing on the windowsill waving hi.

3 comments:

  1. window open???? He is learning for his big brother of all the crazy things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling over that outfit. Only you would put such a cute one together! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I see so much of you in him there! You or Brad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. better keep an eye on him... he's gonna keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!