A leak in our pool
A left behind homework folder
Stolen car seats
Algae growing in our pool
Annika throwing up and then waking up STARVING in the middle of the night
Levi throwing up
Temperature gage coming on in the van
Hitting a parked car
Not all in that order but all things we've dealt with in the last couple of weeks. Six of them just this week. And it's Thursday.
It's like Satan is trying to see what he can throw at us to get us off our course.
By the grace of God, we're making it.
By the grace of God, we'll continue to not just make it but to thrive.
Here's what I'm grateful for this week:
1. The leak being reasonable to fix.
2. Having the correct chemicals in our garage to clear up the algae overnight.
3. A husband smart enough to deal with the chemicals for the pool.
4. A friend lending us a car seat so we could order some new ones.
5. Having the means to order new car seats.
6. Annika getting sick after we finished school on Tuesday.
7. And waking up for a longer period of time in the middle of the night when I didn't have to teach at home the next day.
8. Levi being the easiest patient ever.
9. Throwing up in his bowl all day long.
10. Chrysler Helffman Dodge not charging us to look at the van and fixing the leaky coolant thing.