My mind is mushy.
I blame the baby.
So, a post, in list format.
1. We changed our minds. Kolby's going to pre-school. I talked to the director and the teacher and feel better about that. After we changed our minds, I bought him bigger underwear. And since then, he hasn't pooped in his pants once. Go figure.
2. At Sage's school, hot lunch is $2, including milk. That seems really cheap to us, is it? We made a deal with him that he can buy lunch twice a week and I'll pack a lunch 3 times a week. I really love the days he buys lunch. He also has to take a snack since lunch is at 10:50!
3. We've got the routine of Sage going to school and next week, we add Kolby. Sage gets dropped off at 8 and Kolby's school starts at 9. Um, what am I supposed to do for an awkward hour? That really isn't an hour after you drive to Kolby's school. It's going to make driving through McDonald's to get a mocha frappe way too easy. I love those.
4. Kolby started speech yesterday. He'll go Tuesday and Friday. Those days are going to be rough. Levi will either get no nap or very little.
5. I was thinking woe is me with all the dropping off and picking up I'll be doing and how much it's going to mess with naps for my littles. And then I remembered it's only a phase. This is the only year it will be like this. Remind me of that, kay?
6. I started reading Radical by Dave Platts last night. It already started messing with me.
7. The heat is bringing me down. It puts me in a bad mood and causes me to research jobs in Alaska for Drew. Okay, not really, not Alaska, but seriously, the humidity is oppressing me.
8. Annika is all kinds of cute.
9. I get some sleep. Some nights are better than others. She sleeps in her bassinet next to our bed and usually makes her way in our bed. I can't be bothered to sit up to nurse her in the night. I wake up occasionally and switch sides with her. So, I really don't know how long or how much she is eating in the night. See number 3 and my new love of mocha frappe.
10. Seriously, she is the cutest. She is also an amazing pooper and spitter. She's pooped on me twice. And she spits up a lot. Usually getting more on me than herself.