Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy March!

My original idea was to post everyday in March. You can see how that started off with a big ole BANG!

Updates in our lives: Kolby will turn one on Friday. That is all I want to say about that. We will be moving for the summer for an internship for Drew. We will be living with his parents. That is all I want to say about that.

And here is why I won't be posting everyday in March, because I've got nothing to write about. I could babble on and on about my boring everday life, but that would be boring.

3 comments:

  1. Just wondering--have you watched Forrest Gump lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about your everyday life.

    Krista L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about your boys and their silliness and your love of being a mom!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!