Saturday, September 30, 2006

"Perfect Feet"


Picture of Kolby, Dr. Thomson and Sage


And that is a direct quote from Dr. Thomson regarding Kolby's feet.

He also said that his feet might be pointed out a little too far now. I didn't ask but he didn't say that is a problem. He did change the setting. Originally they were pointed 70 degrees out, now they are 60. Kolby has to wear them at night still and Monday, Wed, and Friday naps. The naps are more so Kolby stays used to wearing them. The last couple of days he has done really well. He is enjoying being on his stomache more and rolling a little more. He doesn't know exactly what he is doing yet so doesn't do it every time. He rolled to his side when he was on his back the other day which he has never done before. Perfect feet!

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting for this post!!! I am so excited that his feet are doing well. I know that is a relief to you and Drew. How in the world did those cheeks come from either of you and Sage's curly hair! Is Drew's hair natural curly???

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!