1. We're planting a church! The quick, basic details are that we are planting a church, here in Houston with our good friends, Curtis and Amanda Jones. It's so fun to look back and see how God has been preparing our hearts for this for a long time, like since before we were married long. It is an exciting journey of faith and keeping our hearts and minds focused on Him. Not for our glory but for Christ! You can read Amanda's story in three parts here: A New Vision Part One Part Two Part Three
Hopefully, someday, I will write out our back story and how our story weaves into theirs.
2. Sage and Kolby will be starting a new school! We will be doing a school that is a classical, university model school. On Mondays and Wednesdays, they will go to school and on Tuesday and Thursday, I'll be teaching them at home. It was a hard decision and an easy decision all rolled into one big decision! I'm nervous and excited!
3. We're getting our house ready to put on the market! By that I mean, packing up books and toys and moving some things into storage so our townhome looks nice and clean and spacious!
4. We have an offer on a house! It could very well fall through still but we're taking steps to move out of our townhome and into a house! I'm really excited. And could get overwhelmed. But, I'm really trying not to.
5. Annika is so close to crawling! She is inchworming her way around and is this (imagine me pinching my thumb and pointer finger together) close to crawling. She gets up on all fours, rocks back and forth, moves a knee, moves the opposite arm and then goes to her tummy and reaches for the desired object.