Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sageisms Part 2

He will ask to ride the Nascar car at the mall everytime. Today I said yes and plugged in my dollar. If you have never seen this car, you pick a course and the car moves like it would if you were really racing it, so it tilts and shakes. As soon as it starts to tilt, Sage's eyes get big and the fear comes over his face. Then it starts to shake and the screams start and I can't get him out fast enough. I felt bad when he wouldn't get back in when it was all done because he was scared.

Whenever I am in the kitchen, he asks "What makin, mama?"

Foffee.

Yog. (yogurt)

If I leave my Dt. Coke glass out, he will always pick it up and try to drink that last dribble.

He takes his shoes and socks off in the car and doesn't care that the ground is cold when I make him walk from the garage to the house without them on. It is supposed to deter him from doing it next time, but it has happened 3 times.

At the mall, if I mean, when I walk in to the Gap, he says, "No yooking, mama!"

If the stroller stops and he deems it unnecessary, he says "Push me!"

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the sock thing! we are trying it too and it has yet to defer drew or ally. he sounds like a little boy that knows you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the "no yooking!" cracks me up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!