Monday, August 07, 2006

First Meme

ABC's from Rachie

A is for age:
27

B is for booze of choice:
vodka or rum, anything that mixes to make a sweet drink

C is for career:
stay at home mom, assistant property manager (seems like a long, long time ago)

D is for your dog's name:
no dog yet, but someday Corbu after the architect Le Corbusier

E is for essential items you use/love everyday:
computer, mascara

F is for favorite song(s) at the moment: "Flip Flops" by Paul Wright

G is for favorite games:
peek a boo

H is for hometown:
I'm paranoid about internet stalkers

I is for instruments you play:
none, I wish piano and violin or fiddle

J is for jam or jelly you like:
raspberry jam

K is for kids:
Sage, 2 and Kolby 5 months

L is for last kiss:
Gave: Sage Received: Drew

M is for most admired trait:
integrity

N is for name of your crush:
Drew

O is for overnight hospital stays:
having Sage, having Kolby, stayed with Kolby while he was being observed after falling off the bed at 2 months old

P is for phobias:
snakes

Q is for quotes you like: "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

R is for biggest regret:

comparing myself to others, not being comfortable in my skin, but getting better

S is for sweets of your choice:

chocolate

T is for time you wake up:
7:00

U is for underwear:
Victoria's Secret cotton bikini

V is for vegetables you love:
corn

W is for worst habit:
procrastination

X is for x-rays you've had:
wrist when I fractured it

Y is for yummy food you make:
chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, cupcakes

Z is for zodiac sign:
Taurus

Now you know my ABCs... Won't you play along with me!
Do it on your blog and then leave me a comment that you did it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristy - I did it. I talked to your mom forever the other night and LOVED it! She is going to help me start scrap booking! Yeah for Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!