Tuesday, October 24, 2006

First Haircut, Finally!


First, Kolby the pumpkin, so he doesn't feel left out! This pic and the one below of Sage are their Halloween costumes.


Before and the reason, I got it cut, at the Halloween party, another mom that I had just met said, "She has beautiful hair."


Sage was not a fan of putting the cape on, once I bribed him with a cookie and got his hands out from under it, we were good to go!


One side done.


Raphael cutting Sage's hair.


After


Sage and mommy

3 comments:

  1. I have been trying to comment on your blog for days. You have two gorgeous boys. Seriously, they are just precious! How I wish we lived closer! It is so neat to be able to keep up with all of you via your blog. Isn't it funny the things that we are obsessed with right now - sleep training, disposables vs. reusable, the same things our moms were doing 30 years ago!

    Love you
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am slightly confused by the Hawkeyes jersey???

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little boys, and I love how the haircut turned out. Still has some playfulness to it, very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!