Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blogs

I am wondering now why I decided to post everyday. Today is day 10 and I am running out of things to write about. Any questions you want answered?

It is fun to have a blog and to write. Somedays, I think yeah, that was a good post and others, eh, not so much. I like to write about the funny things the kids do and say. That reminds me, Tuesdays, I watch a 4 month old baby girl and Sage is so sweet to her. She was fussing and Sage told me "Baby Na want her blankie." I told him that was sweet but she doesn't have a blankie. Then he said "Baby Na want my blankie?" I think 2.5 is the perfect age to add another child. He is interested but still wants to play on his own, and he is sweet. Back to my original line of thinking. I like to write and think through things. I not only blog but I have a Bible journal that I write in when I do devotions. It helps me think through what I am reading instead of just reading to read. Although, I find myself being lazy somedays and just reading and I don't learn anything those days.

I also like to read blogs, for encouragement and entertainment. Some blogs offer both and you never know what you will get when you open up that page. You may or may not have noticed that I have linked to some blogs on the side. These are blogs that I visit at least once a week if not daily. Some are friends, some I don't know at all. But I have learned a lot from all of them.

I even stumbled across a life changing blog. It is Noah Steven. Go read as much as you can. I promise you will cry, a lot. The author is so real about her faith, her emotions, and her thoughts. She inspired me to want to deepen my faith.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!