Sunday, July 23, 2006

Troy Aikman, who knew?

Did you know that Troy Aikman had club foot? "Troy Aikman was born with what doctors call "Thrid Club Foot", Troy was in plaster till he was 8 months old, then he wore speical shoes till he was 3 years old, since then he has not suffered from any form of Club Foot." Quote taken from clubfeet.net. An interesting web site that I stumbled upon after googling club foot. So maybe Kolby is going to be like Troy Aikman. He is big enough to be a football player!

Kolby giggles now. He is such a happy baby! I remember not too long ago writing about how much he cries! He still cries but not nearly as much. It is much better for my sanity!

Drew is at work today, for the 11th day in a row. Basically, we got back from vacation and he has been working everyday since. I did get to go out the other night. It was so nice to have a break from the boys and talk to grown ups. And Drew said the boys were angels. And it took him until 9:30 to get the dishes done and have time for himself after getting the boys to bed and he didn't have to give anyone a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!